找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1837|回复: 2

[EN] 实用英语:老外嘴边超流行的钻石级短语

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-7-18 09:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_63c9070d010188a6.html?tj=1

  
1.After you. 你先请!

2.Don't take it to heart. 别往心里去,别因此而费神

3.We'd better be off.我们该走了

4.Let's face it.面对现实吧(当你不愿意躲避困难时,就用它吧)

5.Let's get started.咱们开始干吧

6.I'm really dead.我真的要累死了(有的时候当你的课业负担太重的时候,不妨对你的英语老师说吧)

7.I've done my best.我已经尽力了

8.Is that so?真是那样的吗?

9.Don't play games with me.别跟我耍花招(某人说,这句话的意思难道不是“不要跟我一起玩游戏”吗?汗死!)

10.I don't know for sure.我不确切知道(这比说“I don’t know的效果好很多呢)

11.I'm not going to kid you.我不是跟你开玩笑的

12.That's something.太好了,太棒了(嘿嘿,有没有觉得That’s good很土呢?)

13.Do you really mean it.此话当真

14.You are a great help.你帮了大忙了。

15.I couldn't be more sure.我再也肯定不过了(如果你很强烈的想要人家相信你,就用这个句子吧)

16.I am behind you!我支持你!(哇,是说我一只在你的背后默默支持你吗?好感人ing——)

17.I'm broke.我身无分文(嘻嘻,难道是因为口袋破了,就一毛钱都没有了吗?)

18.Mind you! 请注意!听着!(咳咳——去教老班说这句话先!)

19.That depends.看情况再说(这个大家应该都知道的)

20.It's a deal.一言为定
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-18 09:49 | 显示全部楼层
Thousand times no! 绝对办不到!

Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Don't push me. 别逼我。                                                

Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
What is the fuss?吵什么?                                                

Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。                              

Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
God works. 上帝的安排。                                                      

Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?                       

Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!                                                               

Sure thing! 当然!
I''m going to go. 我这就去。                                                    

Never mind. 不要紧。
Can-do. 能人。                                                                        

Close-up. 特写镜头。
Drop it! 停止!   Bottle it! 闭嘴!                                 

Don''t play possum! 别装蒜!
There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人。
Break the rules. 反规则。                                                    

How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!                                                             

Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋
Make it up! 不记前嫌!                                                       

Watch your mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing?有急事吗?                                            

Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
Can you dig it?你搞明白了吗?                                      

You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?                       

Who wants? 谁稀罕?
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。                                        

Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。                                   

Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so?是这样吗?                                                        

Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。                                           

Right over there. 就在那里。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。                                                           

That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。                                         

Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家.
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。                                                

I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。                                              

Good for you! 好得很!
Help me out. 帮帮我。                                                          

Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。                                                         

Talk truly. 有话直说。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。                          

You bet! 一定,当然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!                                       

It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。  
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-18 09:49 | 显示全部楼层
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。                                                      

He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。                                                  

Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。                             

Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here?什么风把你吹来了?             

Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。                                             

High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。                                

Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.
物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。                       

Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。                                              

Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。                                      

He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。                         

You ask for it! 活该!

Just wait and see! 等着瞧!               
Know what I mean? 明白我的意思吧?  
Let’s change the subject! 换个话题吧!            
My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了!  
No pain no gain! 吃一堑长一智!               
None of your business! 没你事!  
She’s under the weather! 她今天很忧郁!           
So far, so good! 还过得去!  
Speaking of the devil! 说曹操,曹操到!              
Stay away from me! 离我远点!  
That makes no difference! 不都一样吗?              
The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳!  
We better get going! 最好马上就走!               
We’re all for it! 我们都赞成!  
What’s on your mind? 你在想什么?               
You are the boss! 你是老大!  
You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!               
You have my word! 我保证!  
You want a bet? 你敢打赌吗?               
You’re pulling my leg! 你开玩笑吧?      
You’re really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 19:14 , Processed in 0.047432 second(s), 14 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2024 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表