找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1442|回复: 0

[业界] Nintendo vs. Capcom 传闻再起

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-2-5 18:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I'll be the first to admit to you that my eyes lit up like Christmas lights when I heard that Street Fighter producer Yoshinori Ono was interested in a concept like Nintendo vs. Capcom. He's a man after my own gamer heart. After all, who doesn't want to see Link throw down with Mega Man? Admit it - you were disappointed when no characters from Capcom made it into Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Since hearing that news, the idea of Nintendo vs. Capcom hasn't left my brain. But when writing about it didn't cure my obsession, I had to take things to the next level. Why not ask Yoshinori Ono about it again?

Ono visited IGN recently to show off Super Street Fighter IV for the 3DS. I'll have more on that game for you in the very near future. But while chatting with Ono, I managed to get a few updates on some other possible Capcom projects, including Onimusha and Darkstalkers. I simply had to ask about Nintendo vs. Capcom. It turns out the fervor surrounding the idea had intensified so much that news of a Nintendo/Capcom fighter had reached none other than Nintendo President Satoru Iwata.

"At the Germany Games Convention I was asked about [Nintendo vs. Capcom]," Ono told me. "I mentioned it was an interesting idea that somehow transmogrified on the Internet into me saying I was going to do it! I have no plans to do it."

Despite not actually working on it, and wanting to be clear that he wasn't, Ono did reiterate that the project certainly sounded like it'd be fun... an interesting challenge to make the worlds of Capcom and Nintendo operate together. But could we see Nintendo vs. Capcom? Is that even a realistic idea? "I certainly don't think anything is impossible, though not terribly likely is probably a way to phrase it," Ono said.

And what about that encounter with Iwata? "I had to go to Nintendo President Iwata-san and actually apologize that I let things get out of hand," Ono told us laughing, perhaps slightly embarassed by the entire situation. "But maybe this whole conversation could be the start of something like that… or maybe it ends with me in the dog house with Iwata-san. Time will tell where [this is] going to go."

http://wii.ign.com/articles/114/1148074p1.html

当然街霸4的制作人在上个月也暗示过!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-7-9 01:45 , Processed in 0.016987 second(s), 14 queries .